Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Blue Ribbon Recipe
A little spicy, a little sweet indeed! This sauce is a real treat for the senses. It does make a large batch, so feel free to get creative on how to serve it... or perhaps consider packaging some for friends! It's that good. We used this sauce when preparing Kim Fry's Raspberry Chipotle Tortillas and it was delicious. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- Crush fruit in a food mill or food processor.
- Empty raspberries from food processor and set aside; puree chipotle peppers with minced garlic and red wine vinegar.
- Mix pectin with ¼ cup sugar*.
- In saucepan combine pectin mix, with pureed raspberries and peppers; heat over med-high heat for 5-10 minutes... stirring fairly often.
- *NOTE: I use about ¾ of the package of the pectin for a sauce that's not too thick, but you can adjust to your needs.