- 12 oz
- bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 large
- fuji apple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
How to Make Jellied Apple Cranberry Sauce
- 1Line an 8-by-4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap and spray the plastic wrap with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine the cranberries with the apple, sugar and water. Bring to a boil and cook over moderately high heat, stirring frequently until the cranberries are completely broken down and the sauce is very thick, about 15 minutes.
- 3Scrape the cranberry sauce into the prepared pan and refrigerate until chilled, about 3 hours. Invert the jelly onto a serving plate and remove the plastic wrap. Garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs. Slice with a serrated knife before serving.
- 4NOTE: The cranberry sauce can be covered in plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 2 weeks. Serve chilled.