Hot Raspberry Butter Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
- 1 pt
- fresh raspberries
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- 1/4 c
- sugar, to taste
- 1 c
- unsalted butter, cut into pieces
How to Make Hot Raspberry Butter Sauce
- 1In a small saucepan, heat raspberries and wine to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- 3Remove from heat and puree with a food processor or blender.
- 4Add sugar.
- 5Return puree to pan and whisk in butter a little at a time.
- 6Strain mixture through a sieve and serve immediately.