Hot Raspberry Butter Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ptfresh raspberries
1/2 cdry white wine
1/4 csugar, to taste
1 cunsalted butter, cut into pieces
How to Make Hot Raspberry Butter Sauce
- In a small saucepan, heat raspberries and wine to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Remove from heat and puree with a food processor or blender.
- Add sugar.
- Return puree to pan and whisk in butter a little at a time.
- Strain mixture through a sieve and serve immediately.