Homemade Spiced Apple Sauce
How to Make Homemade Spiced Apple Sauce
- peel, core, and slice all apples.
Set apple scraps aside for other uses.
They can be used for apple peel or apple scrap jelly
- place apples into stock pot fill with water to cover apples
- cook for about 30 min or until soft
- using slotted spoon scoop cooked apples into food processor and chop for 60 seconds
- place apple sauce back into stock pot and add sugar and spices cook for additional 15 min on low stirring frequently
- pack into hot clean jars leaving 1/2 to 1/4 inch of head room place lids and bands onto jars and boil in hot water bath for 10 minuets and place jars on towels to cool.