★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 12 oz
- fresh whole cranberries
- 11 oz
- mandarin orange segments, canned, drained
- 2 c
- granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 box
- jello mix(i like orange, lime, or rasberry)
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
How to Make Homemade Cranberry Sauce Deliciousness
- 1Boil cranberries in 1 3/4 cup water with the sugar. Cover pot.
- 2Once mixture reaches a boil reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes uncovering to stir occassionally. Meanwhile combine jello mix with 1/4 cup cold water
- 3Turn off heat, add jello and apples to cranberry mixture. Stir until jello disolves.
- 4Refrigerate at least 5 hours then stir in orange segments and serve.