Easy Cranberry Sauce
How to Make Easy Cranberry Sauce
- Gently wash cranberries and put in medium sized, microwave safe bowl
- Add water, I sometimes start with about a 1/2 cup and add more. Never more than a cup of water
- Add sugar, start with less if you like your sauce tart
- Cover with paper towel or waxed paper and microwave till berries pop. Usually 5-7 minutes. Check at 5 minutes and stir and add more time if needed
- Stir when all berries pop and taste to add more sugar if needed. I put in a recycled margarine tub with the nice rounded bottom and cover and then refrigerate overnight. To serve, simply warm the bottom with your hand and turn onto a small serving plate.