★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2-1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Custard Sauce
- Step 1: Boil milk - vanilla.
- Step 2: Beat egg yolks and sugar until mixture is pale yellow
- Step 3: While beating, slowly pour the boiling milk in the mixture.
- Step 4: In a saucepan, cook over moderate heat, stir all the time, until cream coats the back of the spoon, 5 to 10 minutes. Do not let the sauce boil.
- We like this on all kinds of stuff, apple pie, berry pie, ice cream I even like dipping oreo cookies in it Enjoy =)