"Cranberry Sauce Mold"
Note: With Courtesy to FoodNetwork /Cooking TV.
- 1 LB
- fresh cranberries/ approx. 4 cups
- 1/4 C
- fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 C
- 100% cranberry juice, (not cocktail juice)
- 1 C
TO CHILL; SUGGESTED TO MAKE NIGHT BEFORE
NOTE: REMINDER; DO NOT USE COCKTAIL JUICE
How to Make "Cranberry Sauce Mold"
- 1Wash and discard and soft of wrinkled cranberries.
- 2Combine; Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, & Honey in 2 qt saucepan.
Cook over Med. High Heat, Bring to a Boil.
Then Reduce heat to Medium-Low and simmer 5-8 min.
- 3ADD; Cranberries, cook 15 min. Stirring occasionally, until the cranberries burst, and mixture thickens.
NOTE: DO NOT COOK OVER 15 min. as the pectin will start to break down, and the sauce will not set.
Remove from heat. COOL 5 min.
- 4Spoon Cranberry sauce into a 3 Cup Mold.
Chill in refer overnight is best. (Minimum of 6 hrs)
- 5To UN-MOLD:
run a warm knife around edges, & immerse bottom in hot water 10-15 seconds and turn upside down on plate, or serving dish.
Suggestion fill center with your favorite Fruit-dip or Cottage cheese or Whip topping fruit salad. This makes for great Eye appeal, and presentation to your table. Enjoy . . .