Cranberry Peacan Relish
- seedless orange, cut into large chunks~ see note
- apple, cored and cut into large chunks
- 2 c
- fresh cranberries ~see note
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/4 c
How to Make Cranberry Peacan Relish
- 1Place all the ingredients in a food processor that has been fitted with its metal cutting blade.
Process for 1 to 2 minutes, or until finely chopped and thouroughly mixed, scraping down the sides of the container as needed.
- 2Serve immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and chill until ready to serve.
1. There is no need to peel the oranges, cause we actually want bits of peel in this relish.
2. And if you want to use frozen cranberries, make sure to thaw them before processing.