★★★★★ 1 vote5
210 ounce packages of strawberries thawed
112 ounce package fresh cranberries
2 ozcrystallized ginger cut in slivers
1/2large orange, peel, cut in julienne strips
How to Make Cranberry Conserve
- Drain liquid from strawberries into 3-quart, saucepan, reserving berries.
- Add sugar and water, bring to boil stirring to dissolve sugar
- Add cranberries, ginger, peel, and cinnamon,
- Return to boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in reserved strawberries.
- Remove from heat, cool.
- Spoon into jars, cover and refrigerate up to a month
- Serve as accompaniment to hot or cold meats or poultry.