★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 10 ounce packages of strawberries thawed
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- 12 ounce package fresh cranberries
- 2 oz
- crystallized ginger cut in slivers
- large orange, peel, cut in julienne strips
- cinnamon sticks
How to Make Cranberry Conserve
- 1Drain liquid from strawberries into 3-quart, saucepan, reserving berries.
- 2Add sugar and water, bring to boil stirring to dissolve sugar
- 3Add cranberries, ginger, peel, and cinnamon,
- 4Return to boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 5Stir in reserved strawberries.
- 6Remove from heat, cool.
- 7Spoon into jars, cover and refrigerate up to a month
- 8Serve as accompaniment to hot or cold meats or poultry.