Citrus Grilled Corvina with Grilled Squash
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4fresh filets of gulf corvina
3fresh pineapple rings chopped
2orange juiced and zested
2lime, zest and juice
2 Tbspshredded toasted coconut
1 Tbspginger zest
1/4jalapeno, seeded and chopped fine
1 mediumfire roasted red pepper, 1/2 chopped, 1/2 cut into strips
1 cmatchstick carrots
·spices of choice
How to Make Citrus Grilled Corvina with Grilled Squash
- Preheat your grill to high and reduce to med-high. Oil your grill grate
- Prepare your fruits and veggies.
- If your grill has a side burner, place the fruits, juice (save one orange back for fish), jalapenos, coconut ,1/2 of the red pepper(Chopped) capers in a small pan, on low and simmer to make topping. If not create a foil pack and add same ingredients, seal packet up tight. Rinse carrots, and give a quick squeeze of orange, little zest and wrap up in foil pack
- Place Fish filets on a grill griddle or in a foil pack. Brush with citrus and sprinkle seasoning on. Place on indirect heat. Fish will take approximately 20 minutes. Check after
Shred or veggetti the squash. Mix in sliced roasted peppers Lightly salt and pepper. On to a grill griddle or piece of foil to get a little char flavor, only about 2 minutes. Just a note, if you are lookin' it ain't cookin'!!!!
- Pull off squash mix, separate between the 4 plates. Check carrots, and continue to watch tropical citrus sauce.
- Once fish is done, Build your plates, Top squash mix with fish, give a squeeze of orange, zest of orange. Top with sauce, and matchstick carrots in the center, give a squeeze of lime and it's zest, YOU ARE READY to serve.