Christmas Apple Butter
2/3 capple cider vinegar
1/2 cun-sweet apple juice 100%
2 tspground cinnamon
1/8 tspground cloves
1/8 tspground nutmeg
How to Make Christmas Apple Butter
- Chop apples leave skin on. Place in a large, deep pot.
- Pour liquids on . Bring to boil cook until soft about 20, 25 MINUTES.
- Run through a food mill .
- Add sugar + salt, stir until dissolved then add spices.
- Pour into 5 quart slow cooker . Cook uncovered on high about 1 hour or until desired thickness.
- Sterilize jars and lids . Pour apple butter in pint jars leave 1/4 head space. PUT IN WATER BATH 10 MINUTES TO SEAL REMOVE AND LET COOL . MAKES 4 PINTS