- 1 box
- raspberry jello
- 1 c
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- almond extract
- enough flour or cornstarch to thicken
- 1/4 c
- sliced almonds
How to Make blackberry sauce
- 1boil the water and add the jello. Stir till mixed.
- 2add the almond extract and blueberries.
- 3add the cornstarch or flour and stir constantly till thickened to desired consistancy. Stir in almonds.
- 4The sauce can be poured over breads, icecream or any dessert you desire.
- 5You can mix vaious fruits and jello together to make all flavors of this. Have fun with your creations.