★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxraspberry jello
1 tspalmond extract
·enough flour or cornstarch to thicken
1/4 csliced almonds
How to Make blackberry sauce
- boil the water and add the jello. Stir till mixed.
- add the almond extract and blueberries.
- add the cornstarch or flour and stir constantly till thickened to desired consistancy. Stir in almonds.
- The sauce can be poured over breads, icecream or any dessert you desire.
- You can mix vaious fruits and jello together to make all flavors of this. Have fun with your creations.