- 2 c
- bing cherries, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 2 c
- fresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened, thawed
- 1/4 c
- cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 4 tsp
How to Make Bing Cherry and Raspberry Sauce
- 1Combine cherries, 1 cup raspberries, sugar and cinnamon in saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat; simmer until cherries soften, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 2Stir brandy and 1 cup raspberries into sauce. Discard cinnamon sticks.
- 3Serve warm or at room temperature.