Berry Best Ice cream topping!
C. Lipori (organic cook)
I've had diehard fudge eaters craving this!
I use organic, but most importantly, use fresh berries.
You can substitute 1/2 cup honey for sugar if needed.
- 2 pt
- fresh blueberries. washed and drained.
- 1 qt
- fresh strawberries. washed, drained, and sliced.
- 3/4 c
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- vanilla ice cream
How to Make Berry Best Ice cream topping!
- 1Put washed and drained blueberries in a large qt pot. Smash with a potato masher until lightly smashed(not too much).
- 2Add strawberries, sugar, and lemon and mix well.
- 3Cook till boils, then cook for 2 minutes at boiling. Let cool.
- 4When cooled, add vanilla stir well. Store in containers in refrigerator use when cooled.
- 5Put scoops of vanilla ice cream in bowls and top with berry sauce.