Apple Pie Topping
How to Make Apple Pie Topping
- Peel and dice 2 apples. I used Ambrosia apples but any type apple will do. Place in a medium size pot/pan.
- Pour lemon juice and stir to coat. (This keeps the apples from turning brown and give flavor.)
- Add cinnamon, lavender and flour. Mix well to coat apples.
- Add sugar and turn stove top to medium. Cook for approximately10 minutes or until apples are soft. Don't forget to stir through out the cook time.
- When apples are soft take off the heat and stir in the vanilla.