A New Twist on Sweet Spiced Apple Butter For Two
- 4 c
- (about 1 1/4 pound) peeled and chopped granny smith apples
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- balsomic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, divided
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make A New Twist on Sweet Spiced Apple Butter For Two
- 1Combine chopped apples, sugar, vinegar, 2 tablespoons of butter, cinnamon, salt and cloves in a crock pot; slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- 3Remove lid and add remining 2 tablespoons of butter and vanilla. Stir and mix well.
- 4Turn off crock pot and place in a container to completely cool. Place lid on container and refrigerate. Keeps well for 3 weeks.