Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
How to Make Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Combine sugar and onion. Mix well.
- Add dry mustard and salt to sugar/onion mixture. Mix well and allow to sit for a few minutes to allow the onions time to break down.
- Add red wine vinegar. Mix well.
- Using a food processor (or blender) puree mixture for 1 minute.
- Add strawberry jam. Puree for 2 minutes.
- Keep pureeing while slowly pouring in canola oil until the dressing has emulsified (oil and vinegar no longer separate) This should take 2-3 minutes.
- Keep in the refrigerator in an air tight container. Mix well before serving. Will keep for up to 7 days.