Spaghetti Factory Pesto Salad dressing Copy Cat
- 3/4 c
- canola or vegetable oil
- 1 c
- mayonnaise (not salad dressing)- you may use "fat reduced"
- 3/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- freshly grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- crushed, dried basil
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground white or black pepper
- 1 clove
- fresh garlic, finely minced
- 3 dash(es)
- hot pepper sauce
How to Make Spaghetti Factory Pesto Salad dressing Copy Cat
- 1Whisk together the oil and the mayonnaise to blend well.
- 2Add buttermilk, grated cheese, basil, salt, pepper, hot sauce, and garlic to blend thoroughly.
- 3Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- 4Serve over your favorite tossed salad greens (I like a combo of Romaine lettuce, grated carrots, thinly sliced red cabbage, and halved cherry tomatoes). Mangia!