Le’mon cheese salad dressing
Irisa Raina 9
If the consistency is not to your liking add milk, a teaspoon at a time while it is still in the blender. Taste as you go along…to see if it needs more lemon juice, etc.
And I have used this as a dip…..for strawberries, raspberries, and drizzled over blue berries for a refreshing dessert.
- 1 cup lemon cheese “ see my lemon cheese recipe posted here” at room temperature
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- zest from 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon tabasco “or hot sauce of your choice” optional"
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
How to Make Le’mon cheese salad dressing
- 1Whiz this in a blender or food processor and refrigerate.
- 2This should last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.