HONEY & MUSTARD SALAD DRESSING
- (2 tbsp) cider vinegar
- (1 tbsp) clear honey
- (1 tbsp) wholegrain mustard
- (3 tbsp) cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- (2 tbsp) vegetable or corn oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make HONEY & MUSTARD SALAD DRESSING
- 1Whisk the cider vinegar, honey, mustard and oils together in a bowl or shake in a screw-topped jar or bottle. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Rapeseed is also known as Canola. If you can’t find any at your local shop you can substitute it with extra virgin olive oil.