Homemade Raspbery Vinaigrette
How to Make Homemade Raspbery Vinaigrette
- Using a blender or food processor, put raspberries and juice and blend until smooth.
- Strain raspberry puree through a nylon strainer and discard seeds.
- Into a bowl, put raspberry juice, vinegar, oil, sugar, sage, salt and pepper.
- Beat ingredients together with a wisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Put all ingrediets in a clean jelly jar or canning jar. Screw top on jar and shake unil ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Open jar and adjust seasoning (salt & pepper)before serving.
- Serve with fresh salad leaves, a rice salad, avocado or cold sliced meats such as chicken.