Homemade Raspbery Vinaigrette
How to Make Homemade Raspbery Vinaigrette
- 1Using a blender or food processor, put raspberries and juice and blend until smooth.
- 2Strain raspberry puree through a nylon strainer and discard seeds.
- 3Into a bowl, put raspberry juice, vinegar, oil, sugar, sage, salt and pepper.
- 4Beat ingredients together with a wisk until thoroughly mixed.
- 5Put all ingrediets in a clean jelly jar or canning jar. Screw top on jar and shake unil ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- 6Open jar and adjust seasoning (salt & pepper)before serving.
- 7Serve with fresh salad leaves, a rice salad, avocado or cold sliced meats such as chicken.