Garlic Confit in Olive Oil
This recipe came from Cooking Techniques and Recipes with Olive Oil
How to Make Garlic Confit in Olive Oil
- 1Place a small sauce pan on low heat and add peeled garlic, Bayleaf, mint, salt, and pepper corns
- 2Cover garlic with olive oil and simmer
- 3Cook on until garlic is soft and Golden, but not browned , approximately 30 to 45 minutes. If garlic Burns, you must discard entire batch of garlic and oil and start again.
- 4Once golden, remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- 5Trades for garlic and olive oil into a sterilized jars, and seal tightly with the lid. Refrigerate up to one week. Will is better when you're alon trades for garlic and olive oil into a sterilized jars, and seal tightly with the lid. Refrigerate up to one week.