Dressing for Asparagus Salad
A long-time widow with grown children, Miss Elma often graced our holiday table, usually bringing along this popular salad. C'est magnifique! =^..^=
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- medium onion, finely minced
- 1 clove
- of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 c
- good squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 can(s)
- of asparagus spears, well-drained
- lettuce leaves
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO MAKE ASPARAGUS SALAD:
How to Make Dressing for Asparagus Salad
- 1Start the dressing the day before you want to serve it!
- 5NOTE: This dressing makes enough for 2 cans of asparagus spears (or an equivalent amount of freshly cooked asparagus).