DO - IT - YOURSELF RANCH DRESSING MIX
How to Make DO - IT - YOURSELF RANCH DRESSING MIX
- 1Blend crackers in blender until finely powdered. Add parsley flakes, onions, and dillweed.
- 2Blend until thoroughly powdered. Put into 1 quart mixing bowl, using wire whisk, stir in onion salt and powder, and garlic salt and powder.
- 3Mix well. Store mix in airtight containers in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight Use within a year.
- 4Makes 42 tablespoons.
- 5FOR DRESSING; Combine 1 tablespoon of mix with 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup buttermilk. Store in refrigerator two weeks.
- 6FOR DIP; 1 1/2 tablespoon in pint sour cream.