DO - IT - YOURSELF RANCH DRESSING MIX
15saltine crackers ( 2 inch squares )
1 cdry minced parsley flakes
1/2 cdry minced onions
2 Tbspdry dill weed
1/2 conion salt
1/2 cgarlic salt
1/4 conion powder
1/4 cgarlic powder
How to Make DO - IT - YOURSELF RANCH DRESSING MIX
- Blend crackers in blender until finely powdered. Add parsley flakes, onions, and dillweed.
- Blend until thoroughly powdered. Put into 1 quart mixing bowl, using wire whisk, stir in onion salt and powder, and garlic salt and powder.
- Mix well. Store mix in airtight containers in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight Use within a year.
- Makes 42 tablespoons.
- FOR DRESSING; Combine 1 tablespoon of mix with 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup buttermilk. Store in refrigerator two weeks.
- FOR DIP; 1 1/2 tablespoon in pint sour cream.