★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- ripe peaches about 3 medium peeled, pitted and quartered
- 2 Tbsp
- white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh ground black pepper
How to Make Chunky Peach Vinaigrette
- 1In a medium nonreactive bowl, use a fork to mash peaches into a slightly chunky pulp.
- 2Stir in vinegar, honey and pepper.
- 3Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight to allow flavors to meld. Best when served at room temperature.
- 4Per tablespoon: protein 1g/ fat 1g/ carbs 2.8g/ fiber 4g/ sodium .2mg/ cholesterol 0/ calories 11