- egg plus 1 yolk
- 1/4 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 c
- olive oil,or a mixture of olive oil and corn oil
- or more cloves garlic, mashed to a paste or put through a garlic press
How to Make ALIOLI SAUCE
- 1In the bowl of a blender or processor, place the whole egg.egg yolk, Dijon mustard,salt, and the lemon juice.
- 2Blend/process for a few seconds, and with the motor running,pour in the oil/s very gradually (thin stream)
and continue processing until the sauce is thickened and silky.
- 3Put sauce into a clean bowl or large jar and combine it with the garlic, stirring very well. let sit at room temperature till ready to serve.Then keep in fridge for about 1 week.