A Protein Packed Dressing and A Tasty Spinach Salad
1/2 cany flavored greek yogurt
2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
4 Tbspunsalted, roasted sunflower seeds
1/4 cmacadamia nuts/ optional
1 smallhandful of dried cranberries
1/2 csliced strawberries
How to Make A Protein Packed Dressing and A Tasty Spinach Salad
- Whisk vinegar salt and splenda until mix well.
- Then mix vinegar mixture into the yogurt.
- Add seeds, dried cranberries and nuts to yogurt and mix well.
- Finally top fruit and yogurt mixture, as little or as much as you want, over fresh baby spinach
- Place all into a sealed container and shake until all the spinach is covered with dressing and enjoy!