103 How To Make Tasty Fish Sauce
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 c
- 3 cup water
- 1 c
- 1 cup fish sauce brand, shrimp brand or squids brand either one available
- 1 c
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 c
- 5 clove
- garlic chopped
How to Make 103 How To Make Tasty Fish Sauce
- 1Combine the 3 cup water , 1 cup fish sauce and 1 cup sugar. On high heat, boil until it begins to bubble. This keeps preserves the sauce longer.
- 2Once it boils, turn it off and wait for 5 minutes. Then squeeze 1/4 cup limes juice and 5 chopped garlic cloves.
- 3Let fish sauce cool and pour into a desired jar. Keep refrigerated until needed. If you like you could add some chili paste when used.
- 4Used in dishes like deep fried egg rolls, fish, salad or steamed noodles. It can either be used as a dipping sauce or dressing. Enjoy! =]