Yummy Baked Cheese Dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgcream cheese, 8 oz
1 can(s)diced green chilis
1 can(s)hormel chili, without beans
1 pkgshredded cheese of your choice. i like to use a mexican or taco blend
1 largebag of tortilla chips
1 jar(s)salsa of your choice. if you make your own, definitely use that! if not, use your favorite store brand.
How to Make Yummy Baked Cheese Dip
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish (teflon or pyrex). I use the bottom of a soup spoon to spread it evenly.
If doubling the recipe, use a 9x13 pan.
- Next spread diced green chilis over the cream cheese.
- Then add the Hormel Chili, spread evenly.
- Cover with any shredded cheese. I use a mexican or taco blend.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for about 30 to 45 minutes. Check at 30 minutes. If cheese is not melted and bubbly, return to oven about 5 minutes at a time until cheese is melted and bubbly/beginning to brown.
- Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. Enjoy!