- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 box
- (3.4 oz) cheesecake pudding mix (dry without milk)
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 3 oz
- white chocolate, melted and cool (plus extra for garnish, if desired
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp
- milk (or more for desired consistency)
How to Make White Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- 1beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. add the pudding mix, powdered sugar and chocolate and beat until combined.
- 2mix in vanilla and milk, 1 tablespoon at a time until you have reached your desired consistency.
- 3store in refrigerator, but serve at room temperature. if desired, you can grate more white chocolate on top before serving.
- 4suggestions: cookies, fruit, or other small sweets.