Wendy's Shrimp Dip
I acquired this recipe when I was 13 yr old from an older friend. She'd make every time she had a party, whether tupperware party or birthday party...and it was always a hit!
18 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1/4 csour cream
1/2 jar(s)cocktail sauce
1/4 cgreen onions, sliced thin
1/4 cgreen pepper, diced, optional
1/2 cgrape tomatoes, halved
1/2 lbfrozen or fresh shrimp, medium, cooked or thawed
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Wendy's Shrimp Dip
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together then spread onto a small serving platter or a dinner plate.
- Spread cocktail sauce over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle onions, green peppers and tomatoes over cocktail sauce.
- Layer shrimp over veggies, arranging all pretty if you wish, the shrimp can be coarsely chopped and sprinkled over veggies as well.
- Top with Mozzarella. Garnish with a couple whole shrimp and a green onion if desired.
- Serve with you favorite crackers.
- Please note, the tomatoes will juice slightly, so don't make the day before. 3 hours in advance at most, then cover tightly with plasic wrap and store in refrigerator.