Warm Parmesan Artichoke Dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 can(s)quartered or whole artichoke hearts
1 cparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Warm Parmesan Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9 X 11 dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drain artichokes.
- In a large bowl, cut artichokes into bite-sized pieces. Don't worry about making the pieces look uniform... you're going to mix them up!
- Add the mayonnaise and parmesan cheese.
- Mix thoroughly together, making sure everything is completely incorporated.
- Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm, with Ritz Crackers, or another favorite cracker.