Warm Parmesan Artichoke Dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 can(s)
- quartered or whole artichoke hearts
- 1 c
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Warm Parmesan Artichoke Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray 9 X 11 dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Drain artichokes.
- 4In a large bowl, cut artichokes into bite-sized pieces. Don't worry about making the pieces look uniform... you're going to mix them up!
- 5Add the mayonnaise and parmesan cheese.
- 6Mix thoroughly together, making sure everything is completely incorporated.
- 7Spoon into baking dish.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 9Serve warm, with Ritz Crackers, or another favorite cracker.