2 pkgpillsbury crescent rolls
1 pkg8 oz cream cheese
1 csour cream
1 pkghidden valley harvest dill
ASSORTED VEGETABLES; FINELY CHOPPED
3/4 cbell pepper; i usually use red or orange
3/4 cgreen onion (i don't always put this on)
How to Make Veggie Pizza
- Unroll cresecent rolls on a cookie sheet and press seams together to cover the pan. Bake at 375 for 14 to 18 minutes.
- Mix together soft cream cheese, sour cream and dill dip mix.
- While crust is cooling chop up assorted vegetables as your topping.
- I finely chop up 3/4 cup of each of these vegetables:
green/red/orange bell pepper
- Once crust is cool spread your dill dip over the entire crust and kind of make it thick. The reason I have it thick is so that once I spread all my veggies on top and I can smash (cover with wax paper)them down so that they sink into the dip to help stay on the pizza. You can top with finely grated cheese if you choose to.