- avacados - peeled, pitted, & diced
- 4 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 3 oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
- 5 Tbsp
- 1 dash(es)
- each of black pepper, garlic salt, and onion powder
- 1 pinch
- red pepper flakes to taste for heat
- splash of lemon juice
- fresh cilantro to taste
How to Make Unforgettable Guacamole
- 1In a bowl, mix together avocados, cilantro, sour cream, cream cheese,salsa, and lemon juice. Mix until desired consistency.
- 2In another bowl, mix the salt, pepper, garlic salt, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Stir into avocado mixture. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour before serving.