Ultimate crock pot cheese dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1-2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion- chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- salsa (12-16 oz) i use hot, but your preference
- 1-4 lb
- block of velveeta style cheese
- 1/2 stick
- pepperoni- chopped-optional
- jalepenos- to taste-optional
How to Make Ultimate crock pot cheese dip
- 1Brown ground beef and onions til cooked through and drain. Put in crock pot and turn on to high setting.
- 2Add jar of salsa and jalapenos, if used.
- 3Chop Velveeta style cheese and put into crock pot to melt. Once cheese has melted add pepperoni if using and turn crock pot on low.
- 4Enjoy dip with tortilla chips, corn chips, cubed bread or any type of chip or cracker that you like.