★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 cplain yogurt
1cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
3-4 clovegarlic, finely minced
1/4 tspsea salt
3-4 Tbspolive oil
3 Tbspfresh dill, finely chopped
How to Make Tzatziki
- Line a strainer with cheesecloth or a double thickness of paper towels.
- Spoon yogurt into strainer and let drain over a bowl in the refrigerator for about 6 hours.
- Discard the liquid in the draining bowl.
- Tranfer strained yogurt to a bowl, stir in cucumber, garlic, salt, and oil.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve in a shallow bowl, sprinkled with dill.