- 3 c
- plain yogurt
- cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 3-4 clove
- garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp
- sea salt
- 3-4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh dill, finely chopped
How to Make Tzatziki
- 1Line a strainer with cheesecloth or a double thickness of paper towels.
- 2Spoon yogurt into strainer and let drain over a bowl in the refrigerator for about 6 hours.
- 3Discard the liquid in the draining bowl.
- 4Tranfer strained yogurt to a bowl, stir in cucumber, garlic, salt, and oil.
- 5Cover and chill.
- 6Serve in a shallow bowl, sprinkled with dill.