Top Shelf Guacamole (Cantina Laredo's)
- 1⁄2 lime
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large hass avocado (ripe, slightly soft to squeeze)
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced 3/8-inch (i sub green onion for milder taste)
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, finely diced and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes, diced 3/8-inch (remove all insides except tomato flesh, no seeds)
How to Make Top Shelf Guacamole (Cantina Laredo's)
- 1Using a fork, place it in the middle of the 1/2 lime and squeeze (turning fork) to get the juice in to the bowl. Add the sea salt, white pepper and granulated garlic and stir to combine.
- 2Cut avocado in half and remove the seed. With a dinner knife, score the avocado every ½ inch, turning knife length-wise and cross-wise to form ½-inch squares.
- 3Taking each avocado half, place a bouillon spoon between the skin and the pulp. Remove the pulp and place into the mixing bowl. With two forks, mash the avocados to make a chunky paste.
- 4Next add the onion, cilantro, jalapenos and mix to combine. Last, add the tomatoes.
Serve with chips and enjoy!