Three Cheese Pepperoncini Spread
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a great appetizer to put out at your next party. This spread has a slight bite to it, but it's not not too hot (at least not to the Kitchen Crew's standards). If you don't like things hot, you can cut back on the peppers and pepper juice. The Test Kitchen
- 8 oz
- greek cream cheese,(cream cheese and greek yogurt), if available, or regular cream cheese - softened
- 4 oz
- crumbled feta cheese
- 2 oz
- crumbled gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/2 c
- pepperoncini peppers, seeded, stemmed and coarsely chopped. (feel free to add more if you like)
- 1 Tbsp
- juice from peppers
- 1 clove
- 1 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
How to Make Three Cheese Pepperoncini Spread
- 1Make sure Cream Cheese is softened.
- 2Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse to combine. It's better to have this a little chunky instead of a smooth Puree.
- 3This can be eaten immediately but will be better if allowed to sit for a while or refrigerated overnight.
- 4Serve warm or chilled with Pita Crisps, Crackers or any sturdy Breads or Toasts.