The Best French Onion Dip
How to Make The Best French Onion Dip
- In medium skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat until melted; add onion. Cook and stire 3 to 5 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Remove from heat, stir in worcestershire sauce. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, combine cooled onion mixture, sour cream, mayonnaise, salt and papper; mix until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Will keep for days if covered and recipe doubles easily.