1 can(s)refried beans (preferably taco bell)
1/2block of cream cheese
1/2 csour cream
1 pkgtaco seasoning (preferably taco bell)
·a couple chops of onion (optional)
1 pkgtortilla chips
1 pkgtaco blend cheese
How to Make Taco Dip
- Grease pie plate or brownie pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spread refried beans into plate/pan.
- Mix in a bowl the sour cream, softened cream cheese, and taco seasoning.
- Take taco mixture and spread over refried beans.
- Add taco blend cheese to top and put into oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- Additional items to add on top are taco sauce, black olives, lettuce, tomato, anything you would normally add to a taco.