Swiss Cheese Vidalia Onion Dip
How to Make Swiss Cheese Vidalia Onion Dip
- 1Combine the onion, mayonnaise, and swiss cheese.
- 2Place in deep dish pie plate or casserole dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.
- 4Serve hot with hearty crackers.
- 5Note: Be sure that the dish is deep and you have some room at the top of the dish, the cheese and mayonnaise oils will spill over if you take the mixture to the top of the baking dish.