- 1-10 oz
- package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1-16 oz
- container of sour cream
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- dried vegetable soup mix (knorr)
- 1-8 oz
- can of water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- green onions, chopped
- tabasco to taste
- bread bowl (for serving)
- fritos scoops (for serving)
How to Make Spinach Dip
- 1In a medium bowl, stir spinach, sour cream, mayo, soup mix, water chesnuts and gren onions until well mixed.
- 2Cover and chill for at least 25 minutes to blend flavors.
- 3Stir well and serve in bread bowl. Can be served with chips (my favorite), veggies or toast points.
- 4Variations: (a) Add 2c. shredded Swiss cheese; (b) Use plain yogurt in place of sour cream.