★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach,thawed
- (14- ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- (6.5-ounce)container garlic-and-herb soft spreadable cheese
- 1 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 8-ounce)container sour cream
- 1/2 c
- (2-ounce)jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 6 slice
- cooked and crumbled
How to Make Spinach-Artichoke Dip
- 1Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels. Coarsely chop artichokes. Stir together spinach, artichokes, and next 5 ingredients.
- 2Spoon into a lightly greased 11x7inch baking dish.
Bake at 400 degree for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Sprinkle with bacon. Serve with corn chip or crackers.