1 cchopped sweet onion
2-10oz pkgfrozen chopped spinach - thawed & well drained
1-14oz can(s)artichoke hearts- drained
1-8oz pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1-8oz pkgsour cream
1 cshredded monterey jack cheese
1 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- melt butter in sauce pan. Add sweet onions and cook until soft (about 5 min).
- Stir in spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, 3/4 C M-jack cheese, 3/4 C parm-cheese, and salt. Stir until blended.
- Pour mixture into a 1/2 qt casserole dish and top with remaining 1/4 C of M-jack and Parm cheeses.
- Bake 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until cheese browns.
- Cooks Tip - use a potato ricer to squeeze spinach dry.
- This mix is also excellent to use to stuff mushroom caps.