How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1Thaw spinach out and drain. Press excess water out by placing spinach in a strainer and applying pressure to the thawed leaves.
- 2In a sauce pan over medium-low heat, add cream cheese, and parmesan cheese. Allow the two to melt down; stirring frequently to avoid burning.
- 3Drain artichoke hearts and chop.
- 4Add artichoke hearts and drained spinach to saucepan. Continue to stir.
- 5Mince garlic and add to saucepan.
- 6Salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Serve with Tortilla/Pita Chips or thick bread