How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Thaw spinach out and drain. Press excess water out by placing spinach in a strainer and applying pressure to the thawed leaves.
- In a sauce pan over medium-low heat, add cream cheese, and parmesan cheese. Allow the two to melt down; stirring frequently to avoid burning.
- Drain artichoke hearts and chop.
- Add artichoke hearts and drained spinach to saucepan. Continue to stir.
- Mince garlic and add to saucepan.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with Tortilla/Pita Chips or thick bread