Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded part-skim, divided
- 1/2 c
- sour cream, lite
- 1/4 c
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated, divided
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 3 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 1 can(s)
- artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (14 oz)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, low-fat
- 10 oz
- spinach, frozen, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- tortilla chips
How to Make Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan and next 6 ingredients (through spinach) in a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
- 3Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.