Spicy Beer Cheese Sauce
- bottle (12 oz.) beer
- 2 c
- (8 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- all-purpose flour
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, at room temperature
- clove garlic, minced
- jalapeño, minced (& seeded, if you wish)
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Spicy Beer Cheese Sauce
- 1Add beer to a medium saucepan set over medium heat and bring to a boil. While you're waiting, toss the cheddar cheese with the flour. Once beer is simmering, whisk in the reserved cheese and all of the remaining ingredients. Whisk regularly until the cheese has all melted and you have a smooth, creamy sauce. Hold warm until ready to serve.
- 2You can keep the cheese sauce in a small crockpot on warm.