- 2 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese; softened
- 16 oz. sour cream-not lite
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- lettuce; chopped
- fresh tomatoes; chopped
- 1 pkg
- 16 oz. shredded cheddar or mexican blend shredded cheese
- bag of your favorite tortilla chips for dipping
How to Make Southwestern Taco Dip
- 1Put sour cream in a bowl; add in the softened cream cheese. Add in almost all of the packet of the taco seasoning mix; reserve enough of this to sprinkle on top of the dip. Mix ingredients with a mixer until smooth and creamy. Spoon in to a serving bowl. Add remaining taco seasoning mix; sprinkle this evenly on the very top of dip. Next; Top taco dip with chopped lettuce, chopped tomatoes and all of the cheese. Chill in refrigerator before serving. Dip your chip and Enjoy!
- 2* You can also add chopped green onion on top and a squirt of Tabasco sauce if you like!
* At times, I use one whole packet of the Taco Seasoning Mix in the Dip and buy one extra so I can sprinkle more on top of the dip; your choice!