36 largeshrimp - cooked, devined, thawed if frozen
36pea pods; washed, drained, & trimmed
8 ozred current jelly
1/4 scant cdijon mustard
·boiling salt water for blanching
·toothpicks or appetizer picks
How to Make Shrimp & Snow Pea Pod w/Current Dip
- Wash shrimp and drain well.
- Trim pea pods; blanch 1 minute in boiling salted water. Drain and transfer to ice bath
- Combine dijon mustard and current jelly with wire whisk, blend well. Do not refrigerate to keep dip thin.
- Wrap each shrimp with 1 pea pod, overlapping pod ends and securing with toothpick or appetizer pick.
- Arrange on serving platter with dip in center